Monday, December 22, 2008

Snowed in on the moon!

Well i was sad at the beginning of the weekend cause i didn't think i was going to be able to see my love. Because of all of this snow. But my sweet inlaws invited me and the kids to ride along with them to visit on sunday. So i said, oh yes! So we came yesturday morning and we spent the whole day together. It was great. Then we played a little wii fit and then we were in bed. Greg went to work today at 6 but the snow just keeps falling so i don't think we will be heading home till tomorrow. Really i am not sad i am excited to snuggle by my hubby again tonight. I love him. My kids are so much more themselves when dad is around. I hope we get home before Christmas though so santa can find us.

1 comment:

Team Fraser said...

oh I'm so happy you got to see him!! I'm sure santa will find you where ever you are!!

Brynn

Brynn
silly girl!

BREEANN

BREEANN
OUR BLUE EYED BABY

GREG AND JENN

GREG AND JENN
WOW! MY HUSBAND IS HOT!